Thursday 6 March 2008

Planning for networkshop 36

I and a colleague will be attending #networkshop2008 (UKERNA run conference for UK academic network folks).

I'm pretty excited about this one, as most every session is of interest. And already there's a clash. The first set of sessions, we two have three choices - Voice Services, Network Security or Network Engineering - all of which promise to be interesting, and more to the point, relevant to stuff we are doing or intend to be doing or need to be doing.

What to do?

Well, the presentations are usually available online after the event. Sometimes before. I'd like to think that UKERNA will be videoing the sessions and putting them up somewhere. I'm hoping there'll be a number of delegates blogging. I intend to be twittering/blogging. I wonder what else would help?

No comments: